The InVision App is a prototyping, collaboration and workflow platform enabling designers to upload clickable prototypes, gain feedback on designs from team members and stakeholders and project manage their design all from place. With customers including Evernote, Hubspot, PayPal and Viacom and a free option for designers starting with one prototype we can see why this has become one of the go-to tools in the UX world.
- Free, unlimited feedback from users
- Apple watch and Android protyping
- Live embed to Basecamp, Trello and other project managemnt tools
Userinput.io offers a platform providing on-demand feedback for a website, app or idea with the aim of improving conversion, validating design elements, seeking out usability issues and maybe even suggesting features that you haven’t thought of! Quickly learn:
- What confuses your site visitors
- How to improve trust with your visitors
- What features you should add to your site
- What people like and do not like about your site
- Where people get lost on the site
- How to improve the copy
- How to make it more likely for people to order from your site
Offering five packages, ranging from $39 for feedback from 10 reviewers up to $249 for a full customer ‘discovery’ package including feedback analysis.
A vector drawing app – great for creating and exporting wireframes and for planning networking systems. Build your own stencils to help speed up workflow when designing software or icons for applications. There’s a great video support series from the Omnigroup team and the live session video: UX Design with OmniGraffle offers an overview of how to take a pencil and paper sketch for an app and put together a wireframe using the Omnigraffle tool.
UX Pin is a collaborative UX design tool for product teams. Rapid wireframing and prototyping allows the designer to create interactive wireframes and user flows in minutes, build static or interactive wireframes and collaborate with other team members and stakeholders using the robust and collaboration and validation tool. Offering four levels of pricing starting at only $19 per month, there’s a plan for any designer!
- Ability to create really detailed wireframes – quickly!
- Collaborative environment allowing for better communication and validation.
- Loads of free UX content!
- Affordable for freelancers.